You can use Powershell to connect to your Office 365 services. If you are new to Powershell, this can be complex and confusing to manage your Office 365 from a Powershell window, but once you understand how Powershell commands (cmdlets) work, it's powerful and a valuable tool.
Please make sure you have installed Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant for IT Professionals RTW, which can be downloaded here.
- Open Powershell as an Administrator on your machine
- Run the below cmdlets
- Install-Module -Name AzureAD
- $UserCredential = Get-Credential
- A Windows Powershell credential request pop up will appear
- Use your o365-admin credentials
- $Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://outlook.office365.com/powershell-liveid/ -Credential $UserCredential -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection
- Import-PSSession $Session -DisableNameChecking
Please contact us here if you need any Technical Support.