Before you start please make sure you've set up Google Analytics, if not, please view this guide from Google here.
- Log into your WordPress website (i.e. www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Expand Appearance on the left side menu
- Click Theme Editor
- Find and select Theme Header (Header.php)
- Copy your tracking code from your site property in Google Analytics
- Paste the code just below the <head> tag.
- Click Update File
Your Google Analytics should now be set up to track your website.
To confirm if it's working, go to your website and in another tab, open and view your analytics and check Active Users right now.
Please contact us here if you need any Technical Support.